Monday, February 9, 2009

Blog Objectives

Spent a lot of time reading, watching, and listening to numerous sources on how they got rich, got out of debt, started saving, started investing, and have found myself now in position where I have my savings in line with my goals, have my debt under control, and have a balanced personal finical budget. But I haven't found any sources yet that discuss in a meaningful / useful way what the next steps might be in finical evolution.

What I hope to do . . . time permitting (something I never seem to have a enough of or control over) . . . is use this blog to track my thoughts and work toward some answers.

1 comment:

Matt, the Credit Union Warrior said...

Just found your site! I invite you to participate in the conversation at What are you saving for? (whatareyousavingfor.com). We were founded to help facilitate a conversation about and a community around setting and reaching savings goals. Can't wait to hear your story!